The Challenger Difference
It’s not by chance that Challenger is a leading North American freight transportation company. In 40 years, Challenger has grown from one person with a vision and a truck to an international transportation and supply chain management company.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed due to our:
- People-first culture
- Team-oriented approach to success
- Dedication to your personal career growth
- Provide you with the ability to impact in moving the organization forward
- Platinum Club Member in Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, Top Fleet and Best Fleet Awards
- Support many Fortune 500 customers
Now Hiring: AZ Waste Haulage Driver
Challenger has opportunities for AZ Waste Haulage Driver in our Bulk Division.
What you will get from the role:
- Sign on Bonus & New Pay Rates – call our Recruiting Team!
- Leading-edge fleet of newer tractors and trailers
- Consistent, regular lanes that will earn you steady miles and the comfort of a steady paycheck
- Competitive AZ driver pay package with many incentives and bonuses
- New Ultimate Driver Referral Program providing potential to earn additional money
- Company paid benefits from day one for experienced AZ Drivers
- Safe Fleet incentive for every Driver
- Family atmosphere where your opinion counts
- Home Daily!
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Valid AZ license
- US capable
- Fast Card preferred
- Clean Driver’s record
- 18 speed transmission
- Minimum of 1 year AZ driving experience with bulk/heavy haul freight
If you are looking to join a premier transportation company, and become an important part of a team who constantly challenge themselves to Go The Distance for our customers and for each other, the role of AZ Waste Haulage Driver may be right for you.
If this interests you, we want to hear from you.
300 Maple Grove Road
Cambridge ON N3E 1B7