The Challenger Difference
It’s not by chance that Challenger is a leading North American freight transportation company. In 40 years, Challenger has grown from one person with a vision and a truck to an international transportation and supply chain management company.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed due to our:
- People-first culture
- Team-oriented approach to success
- Dedication to your personal career growth
- Provide you with the ability to impact in moving the organization forward
- Platinum Club Member in Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, Top Fleet and Best Fleet Awards
- Support many Fortune 500 customers
Now Hiring: AZ Truck Drivers Seasonal *NEW PAY PACKAGE FOR ALL DIVISIONS*
Challenger has has a great seasonal opportunities for AZ Drivers. See below for a brief description of the position:
- Daily routes within a 350 round trip radius of Delhi, ON making 5-8 deliveries per day.
- Monday to Friday and it would be based on 12 hour shifts starting and ending in Delhi, ON - no nights
- The position involves hauling flowers which will involve moving racks from a lift gate, 1 or 2 per store
- We will provide training and a schedule
- Runs start and end in Delhi – parking available
What you will get from the role:
- Leading-edge fleet of newer tractors and trailers
- Consistent, regular lanes that will earn you steady miles and the comfort of a steady paycheck
- First Class AZ driver pay packages with many incentives and bonuses
- Company paid benefits from day one for experienced AZ Drivers
- Safe Fleet incentive for every Driver
- Family atmosphere where your opinion counts
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Valid AZ license
- Clean Driver’s record
If you are looking to join a premier transportation company, and become an important part of a team who constantly challenge themselves to Go The Distance for our customers and for each other, the role of AZ Driver may be right for you.
If this interests you, we want to hear from you.
300 Maple Grove Road
Cambridge ON N3E 1B7